This policy is in effect as of January 1, 2016.
This blog is written and edited by two teacher authors. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners, not the schools or the school districts that we work for.
Please note that Idea Galaxy has financial relationships with some of the merchants mentioned on this blog. Idea Galaxy may be compensated if consumers choose to utilize the links located throughout the content on this site and generate sales for the said merchant. Idea Galaxy is compensated for certain paid links on this blog. You are not obligated to click on any link or buy any products that are advertised.
Per FTC guidelines, this website may be compensated by companies mentioned through advertising, affiliate programs, or otherwise. Any references to third party products, rates, or websites are subject to change without notice. Please do the appropriate research before participating in any third party offers.
This blog sometimes accepts cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. We will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations. If you are interested in working with us, please send us a note using the form at the bottom of this page.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made on this blog.
BLOG AND PRODUCT COPYRIGHT
Copying and pasting content without permission is stealing and is subject to legal action under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). This includes images, blog content, and free files shared.
This website and its contents are copyrighted 2015-2018 by Math Idea Galaxy. All rights reserved. This blog is written, edited, and maintained exclusively by the two teacher-authors behind Math Idea Galaxy. All content (such as ideas, images, documents, products, and downloads) here is exclusively ours unless otherwise noted. Content may be printed, downloaded, and/or used in your personal classroom or for personal use only. You may not redistribute or use content commercially in any way without our written consent.
- Post ideas, content summaries, or a single picture from a blog post from this site as long as you provide a link back to my blog.
- Pin on Pinterest
- Share links directly to this site or to pages or posts here through Facebook, Twitter, email, etc.
- Use free files for personal classroom use
YOU MAY NOT:
- Download, then upload free files as your own- if you wish to share a free file you must direct your readers or audience to the blog post or page from which the content originates and others may then download the file directly from this site
- Redistribute content commercially in any way, shape, or form
- Share files electronically (includes file sharing sites such as Amazon Inspire)
Any violations of copyright or the DMCA may result in legal action.
Thank you for your support of our work and for your help in protecting the time and energy we put into creating awesome teaching resources to share with others.
If you aren’t sure about something, feel free to email us here.
Join the Maze of the Month Club
Join to get exclusive free math mazes every month!